14″ Chop Saw 110v
Unibor’s 14” chop saw delivers optimal performance, every single cut. With an 1800W motor, no load speed of 1300RPM and 5 1/8” pipe cutting capacity (3 3/4” x 7 9/32” rectangular capacity), this saw has the power and capacity to take on any task. Featuring a retracting blade guard and metal chip collection chamber, this saw is as safe as it is powerful. Best used in conjunction with a Unibor cermet-tipped blade for a reliably cool, clean cut.
- Produces a cut that is virtually spark free with no burr.
- Quicker, more accurate and safer than conventional abrasive cutting saws,
- Features a swivel vice, enabling 45º cutting
- Ideal for cutting steel plate, square tube, angle iron, pipe, tube and sheet metal
- Perfect for use with a Unibor metal cutting saw blade.
Steel Plate, Square Tube, Angle Iron, Pipe, Tube and Sheet Metal